Same-Day Appointments When Time is of the Essence
If you have an urgent pet health care condition during our normal office hours, please call us as soon as possible so we can arrange to have you bring your pet in or help you develop a plan, which could include referral to a local emergency clinic. Although some emergency conditions are best handled at specialized critical care facilities, Kennesaw Mountain Veterinary Services is well-equipped to handle many animal urgent care situations.
Emergency Vet in Kennesaw, GA
Urgent Care Conditions Seen at Kennesaw:
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Lethargy or anorexia (not eating)
- Itching, facial swelling, or allergic reaction
- Torn toenail
- Bleeding or wounds (that are not severe or life threatening)
- Ingestion of toxic substances (such as chocolate, sugar-free gum, etc.)
- Presence of mass or bump
- Pain or discomfort (whimpering, hiding, tender to touch)
- Eye discharge
- Coughing or sneezing
- Blood in urine or stool
- Male cats straining or not producing urine (should be seen at Odyssey Veterinary Care or emergency clinic ASAP)
EMERGENCY CONDITIONS BEST SUITED FOR A VETERINARY EMERGENCY CLINIC
- Difficulty breathing
- Hit by car
- Broken bone
- Collapse or disorientation
- Significant bleeding
- Severe animal attack
If you think your pet has eaten something poisonous:
Call us at 231-238-7022 immediately! If after hours, contact the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center’s 24-hour hotline at (888) 426-4435. Trained toxicologists will consider the age and health of your pet, what was ingested, and then make a recommendation about what action should be taken.
FOR ASSISTANCE OUTSIDE OF OUR NORMAL OFFICE HOURS OR FOR A TRUE EMERGENCY, PLEASE CONTACT:
BluePearl Pet Hospital
455 Abernathy Rd NE,
Sandy Springs, GA 30328, United States
Cobb Emergency Veterinary Clinic
630 Cobb Pkwy N,
Marietta, GA 30062, United States
Explore Our Complete List of Veterinary Services in Kennesaw, GA
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.